CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Party Architect

Friday, September 18, 2009

Homemade favor buckets


Check out these cute homemade buckets that can be use for gifts or favors. Scary mommy handmade these buckets for her recent parties and I must say I love it. I also made homemade buckets for Christmas for my co- workers and they were a hit. I brought Christmas pails from the dollar store, stuff with tissue paper, candy



canes, Christmas lottery tickets, bath and body works lotion and I wrapped in cellophane Christmas paper tied real pretty with ribbon, oh I wish I still had the pics to show.



3 comments:

  1. I've always enjoyed putting together little themed baskets. These are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola me encanto tu blog... i love your blog.. ojalá después puedas subir fotos de fiestas sobre bautizos para niño!! ciaoo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin